Earlier this year our small charity ‘In Another Place’ won the prestigious Liverpool Tourism Award for Small tourism Event of the year 2017. To celebrate we held an ‘Alice Christmas Concert’ fundraiser to help support the work we do here at In Another Place. Set in the beautiful concert room at St. Georges Hall, with various snippets from our Alice Experience, a string quartet, Gospel Choir, Christmas carols, free mulled wine and mince pies, the event was simply wonderful. We were really pleased with how this event went and we want to thank everybody who was involved in and made it such a magical evening.
The money raised from this will enable us to do the following:
• To continue to provide creative opportunities for adults with additional needs and adults and teenagers with mental health problems.
• To the continued work in schools across Merseyside doing weekly assemblies to bring Bible stories to life
• To facilitate our youth worker to develop and teach challenging PSHE subjects in secondary schools
• To support the ongoing work of our 80-strong community gospel choir
• To help us to fund our next big exciting production, so watch this space to find out more.